Vendor Portal is used for the vendors to submit the pricing whenever they are requested from the Application. (Used mainly for the Purchase management System).
1. Go to your IIS manager.
2. Select yourwebsite to deploy application.
3. Select ‘Deploy’ > ‘Import application’ refer to figure 3.1
4. The Import Application Package wizard opens and shows the Select the Package dialog box.
5. In the Package path box, Browse and select your.zip file from the location where you downloaded.
6. The Select Package dialog box resembles the following illustration refer to figure 3.2
7. Click Next.
8. The Select Contents of the Package dialog box is displayed as shown in the following illustration refer to figure 3.3 and figure 3.4
9. Click Next.
10. The Enter Application Package Information dialog box is displayed as shown in the following illustration refer to figure 3.5
11. While Web Deploy installs the package, the Installation Progress and Summary dialog box is displayed. The dialog box shows a progress bar during the installation process. When the process is complete, the dialog box shows a log of what was done, as shown in the following illustration: You will also need to Provide the path to your CVenture EQMS installation here in the baseURLEQMS box.
12. Right click vendor portal site and browse refer to figure 3.6 and figure 3.7
1. Go to your IIS manager and add a site
2. Go to IIS and add website.. Or if you have web deploy installed you can directly import the application refer to figure 3.8
Point the physical path to the vendorportal folder and define the Port. Or the host header value for your vendorportal app refer to figure 3.9 and figure 3.10
Similarly add new site for cventure app and point the physical path to cventure app folder. Use port 80 and provide the host name so that we can access the host from outside. Remember to open port 80 on your firewall and point it to the server. Also remember to add required DNS entries for the host name in your DNS setting at hosting pane
Right Click the VendorPortal site created and explore refer to figure 3.11
Open the web.config file refer to figure 3.12
Edit the connection strings named vendor_service and modify the port and the IP address of your vendor portal Installation refer to figure 3.13
Go to the below section of service endpoints and also do the same modifications there refer to figure 3.14
Modify the Clients endpoints refer to figure 3.15
Do it for all endpoints refer to figure 3.16 and figure 3.17
Note :- in Client endpoints vendorServices are suppose to point to your vendor portal installation. And eqms services are suppose to point to your eqms installation.